Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Peek

After speaking with Lindsey and Larry at the Laramie Depot, I have a better idea of what my job will be with I start interning there this fall.  They've gone through a lot of stuff, documents mostly, and have found quite a bit as well.  They're still in the cleaning stage mostly, having to go through a lot of documents, records, papers, etc. and taking inventory; a very basic inventory using Microsoft Excel right now.  They're also finalizing some of the locations of some of the big items as well as organizing storage spaces.  Maybe before I leave in December I will have been able to contribute to an actual display design, but there is still a lot to be done.  Lindsey has become quite attached to the place, and I expect I'll see her several times during the fall semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment