Monday, November 28, 2011

The beginning of the end.....

This is the last official Monday, and despite a raging sinus infection, we (because Lindsey came by too) got a lot done.  A lot moved.  We cleaned out most of the On-Hand room and moved allllllllllll the boxes that we finished into that room.  It's hard to believe that we're already up to 90 boxes.  Crazy.

Bad news, however.  Our intern who was all set up for the spring fell through.  I sent some emails this weekend to some students, hopefully I'll get a bite.  Larry wants the museum open by July 1st.  I'm nervous that won't happen without an intern in the spring.  ANd I don't know if I'm going to be able to spend a lot of time there in the spring, with getting ready to graduate and everything.  But I will be able to stop by for a bit. 

Anyway, we are going to place another order for more shirts and we are going to schedule a "hanging" day over Christmas break to hang some of the larger pieces like the old chalkboard time schedule sign and the train windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment