Thursday, September 15, 2011

Computer Thursday

I added the 53rd box this morning to our inventory/excel spreadsheet!  And we probably have around 40 boxes left to organize and put together.  Phew.

I also "played around" with the new computer at the depot to make sure it would accept Microsoft Excel, and went through it to make sure nothing was changed or corrupted during the uploading process.  So now we have a central "hub" where the inventory database is stored and for easy access to anyone who needs to pull something up while they're there at the depot.  I also have a back-up on my thumb drive.  Back-ups are ALWAYS a good idea.  Especially when you have over 50 boxes and tubes described and labeled.

I did get some more pictures, but I need to get them uploaded.  Keep your eyes peeled for those!


No comments:

Post a Comment