Monday, October 10, 2011

Graphic Designer for the Museum? Sure!

I've been in the mac lab for a few hours today converting photographs I took into something that can be easily printed for a t-shirt or stickers.  Knowing that screen printing is cheaper the least amount of colors used, I have gone back to work on and simplify the logo and some of the great graphics we have throughout the depot.  It takes a looooong time to do this!  Especially the logo.  As you can see I didn't get very far.  The sketchy like detail is going to take a while to make ready for screenprinting.




I also worked on a couple sticker possibilities.  One I finished, and I'm very happy.  This one will be perfect for sticking on a brown paper bag or brown paper wrapped package.  Ooo!  I just had an idea, I could create a display of packages for the freight office: brown packages covered in the type of stickers that they would have used, like this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment