Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

Gretchen didn't go to kindergarten today.  Classes were canceled for a staff day, so instead I working on getting in contact with people and organizing the depot's participation in the Downtown Trick or Treat.  I also got an image of the case in the library where we will have a small display during November:




I am thinking that because it is a library and we have some great books, to do a combination of some of the historical books we've come across as well as a model train (for the kids) and maybe an old railroad sign with information of where the depot is, what we're doing, advertisement for the open house, how to help, and when to stop by.    Unfortunately we only get the bottom shelf because those in charge of the lego land at the open house claimed dibs on the top shelf.  

Luckily I have a great friend that works at the library, and I hope to plan a time to set up in about a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment