Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photos!

My laptop lives!  So I am able to get all my photos and post them here. 


These are all the boxes we have done so far, the ones still left to do in the brown boxes on the right and the finished boxes on the left.  There's another stack of boxes we have to go through in another corner of the space.



 Our new (old, free) computer from the city.


Here's just a glimpse of the mess before, magazines stacked up (which were ALL moved to the caboose) and part of the giant dump pile.


And afterward!  Space!  Once we figure out who can take the baggage carts that we don't want, we can start moving the cases and cabinets around to their permanent places.




Above are some great images I came across today.  This last one is from 1986.  The previous ones are some drawings of the trains I thought would look nice on t-shirts or stickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment