Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday, October 5

We got a furnace, yay!  They're actually still working on it this morning.  I'm not sure how much longer they need to finish up, but my goodness they made a mess cutting into the wall.  At least I won't have to worry about freezing while working at the depot this winter. 

Of course this does not really allow me to be able to move stuff around today with them in the way with their ladders, but this is good, as I'm now sick (thank you daughter who loves to share...germs).  So I just worked on some boxes and tubes today.  Found a great old newspaper from 1939.  Still in pretty decent condition as well.  Yellowing and some brittle edges as to be expected, but not as bad as it could be if it were left in the light and heat. 

I am going to have to find some time to move some hours around, however.  I need to spend a few hours in the mac lab on campus designing t-shirts and stickers.  I hope to meet with Jeff next weekend and have some designs ready then so he can give me more accurate prices.  And I called Fed Ex Office and it takes a week for them to print stickers/decals so I want to get those designs ready to go to take down there and get some prices.  I hope to be able to bring all these numbers to the meeting on the 18th so they can decide what they want for November's open house.  I still need to complete a report for that meeting too.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment