Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Work

I spent an additional 3 hours this weekend working on things for the depot.  T-Shirt designs mostly.  I spend about 2 hours in the mac lab putting together some simple designs for children's tees.  Children of both genders and all ages love trains, and I really think if the depot does something to focus on the kids and keep the kids coming back, then that will create a good returning audience for the depot.

Anyway, so I worked on those designs and I met with Jeff of 105 Degrees West about prices and options for printing t-shirts.  This gives me good information to share at the meeting on Tuesday.  I also need to strongly encourage the board to decide on a design or so preferably that night so Jeff can get the shirts done by the Open House in November so we can sell them then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment